Thursday 27 February 2014

The Cure for Being Trapped in Wonderland

So I have been away and unable to post. I was walking along a country lane and fell down a rabbit hole. My time there was a mixed bad. I'll explain to you my tale of Wonderland...here we go.

Where is Alice? Where did she go? She left quite a while ago. I am trapped in Wonderland. Addicted to caffeine; so many cups of tea. I am tripping. I keep slipping. What is the difference between pretending and a real life? Every day is different with the same scenario. I keep spinning. Round and round and round I go. Please can you direct me to the ground.

Where is the rabbit? He is late again. Goodness gracious is this Vegas because I can't tell what is up or down, day or night or if the Cat is smiling; maybe it is a frown. I keep on going, flying, swimming but why can't I recognise why I am upside down? 

Out of space, out of place, out of time. I am going to a place where you see me and see me now you don't. Along comes a beautiful lady; her eyes dark and a little shady as she held out her hand. "Let's go" she said and away she led. She was so much fun, playing in the sun with her flying monkeys and wand that she used like a gun. She quickly turned evil though, green skinned as she ripped out my heart.

She shackled my hand and threw my in a dungeon. It was so cold lying there on the filthy floor. I lay there in the darkness; my whole body so sore. I did try to escape but she makes me feel so sad, so low. I fight her, even bite her. I did clench my fist so tight but I failed to make a blow. So I stayed there until i could hear the screams of the Munchkins saying "Mr Mad, wake up, wake up. It is time to go."

Rebellion won. We all celebrate all day. Parties and cake with a little cheese on a stick. Life is good. The sun shines so bright every day. Here comes Alice. She finally arrived. A bit late but that is okay. Here’s your glass of Orange Juice and Rose. We get to talking but what am I trying to say?

Hugs all night long but we have to wake, wake up. I watch you do your hair and make-up. All that fake stuff to impress the world. But what you don’t know is that I rang your boss to say you won’t be in today. He was a little shocked when I told him that we are going to be in bed all day. Making love and then will duck….under the covers.

It’s okay. If I have my way we will stay in bed until two o clock midday. Look at each other and say “hey”. We should just stay right here. Lay right here. Because everything here is okay. Anything else would be the waste of the day. Everything else can wait. There is no need to do anything else so you can’t be late.

Alright. It may not quite be love but it could get close. If we work it out. Maybe one day from the rooftops we will shout. This is not sugar coated. Its real, it’s free. We don’t need no dough, no money. Because if we get dipped in gold we will never grow.



No comments:

Post a Comment