Thursday 26 September 2013

The Blog Low Down

Hello and welcome

This is my blog telling you what inspires me to write. It is simple really; life. Life inspired me to write my book The Cure and it is the silly things in life that in my mind make it the enjoyable read.

But here is the day by day play book of what to expect.

1: Marky Mark Monday
2: Food for thought Tuesday- My pursuit to find the best store bought coffee and sandwiches.
3: What's up with Wednesday
4: Fashion Thursday
5: Anything Goes on a Friday
6: Saturday Antics.
7: The Curing Sunday

Don't worry, this is not set in stone and at any moment some moment in my clumsy and ridiculous life will be brought to you.

Please just enjoy. That is all I ask.

Also come join me on my Facebook fan page for my book at https://www.facebook.com/TheCure87?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment